Fire pits can be a delightful addition to any home or commercial property. They help create the perfect ambiance for a get-together, where guests not only enjoy lovely conversations, but also the warmth from the beautiful flames. These days there is a huge variety of fireplaces and fire pits available in the market and choosing the right one for your needs can be a daunting task. There are so many different sizes, shapes, styles and fuel options available that it can leave an average buyer completely bewildered.
The choice becomes even more difficult for those who are looking for a commercial fire pit, because there are lot more factors that have to be taken into account when the fire pit is for use at a public place. In this post, we will discuss some key considerations that you need to take when purchasing a commercial fire pit. Before you decide on the right fire pit for your commercial property you must ask yourself some questions.
Here’s What You Need to Consider Before Purchasing Your Commercial Fire Pit
The most important thing that you need to consider before purchasing a commercial fire pit is the location. All the remaining decisions would primarily depend on where you intend to place it. Here are some points to consider:
- What is the ultimate goal you want to achieve with your commercial fire pit? Creating warmth, enhancing your decor, or entertaining guests?
- Are you going to place your fire pit at a place where it will be accessible to all? Would there be any attendants to ensure proper operation and maintenance of the fire pit?
- Is the fire pit automatic/remote-controlled or manually operated? Remember, for a restaurant or resort you would need adjustable heating so the type of ignition you choose will have a big impact on its functionality.
- If you decide on a fire pit with electronic ignition you may also require a lock box or a timer. So check that these items are available before completing your purchase.
- Do you want to allow the public to interact with the fire pit or just your staff?
- What kind of gas supply is available in your commercial establishment? Fire pits are available in both propane or natural gas, so it is critical you find this out in advance.
- Is the location where you intend on placing your pit windy or exposed to the elements? Is there high moisture content in the air?
- Make sure to check if the fire pit or fireplace needs some kind of a glass shield
- Is the fire pit going to be housed inside an enclosed area or would it be completely in the open?
- Make sure your fire pit fits seamlessly into the outdoor living plan?
With answers to these questions in mind, you can check out the fire pits available on Blazing Glass, and find the pit that best meets your needs. If you need to know more, just give us a call and talk to the experts.